Cross-border clients

We help Americans and Canadians who find themselves in the unique situation of having investment accounts on both sides of the border. Whether you are a Canadian resident moving to the U.S., an American living in Canada, or a U.S. resident who expects to inherit Canadian dollars, we can help.

  • Canadian residents moving to the United States
  • Americans living in Canada
  • U.S. resident inheriting Canadian dollars

We are licensed and regulated in both Canada and the U.S., and work closely with clients to translate their personal needs into a strategy for their cross-border accounts. We can also advise clients on cross-border issues such as PFIC rules, IRA and 401(k) rollovers and we maintain professional networks to assist with planning, taxation and legal services.

Banking and lending solutions provided by Raymond James Bank, N.A. Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., and Raymond James & Associates, Inc., are affiliated with Raymond James Bank, N.A., a federally chartered national bank.